Monday, June 14, 2010

In The Headlines

With World Cup soccer in full swing, I break my days into three chunks: 7:30, 10, and 2:30. Over the past two days, I've consumed heaps of food and watched a ridiculous number of games. Fortunately, I took a quick break to compile some headlines. Now it's back to Netherlands vs. Denmark!



Inkfetish played around in an abandoned warehouse recently. Here are the results.

Other countries may appreciate street art, but Singapore is definitely NOT down.

Amose's show, "Me, Myself and I" is on at Nice Nice Gallery in Hannover, Germany.

Here's a photo of Grems's new album/book cover.

In Atlanta, BORN's pieces are getting the buff, making way for a new park.

The removal of Banksy's mural from Detroit's 555 Gallery sparked a controversial debate about intellectual property.
Send your stickers to Omino71 for his fourth "Stick My World" campaign.


YZ grabbed a camera and took household rooms outside.

1 comment:

  1. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks
    cash or crash

    ReplyDelete